Looking for assisted living care provider Employment Opportunities in the Rocky Mountain Region?
With a dedication to providing quality care to our deserving residents, Rocky Mountain Assisted Living is looking for highly qualified, compassionate caregivers who are ready to fill assisted living care roles throughout the Rocky Mountain region. We are looking for dynamic and caring individuals with a passion for enriching the lives of seniors.
Rocky Mountain Assisted Living is an equal opportunity employer looking for applicants who:
- Have a positive attitude
- Can pass a criminal background test
- Are QMAP certified
- Are detail oriented
- Have a passion for Senior Care
- Have 1 year minimum experience working in senior care
- Have 3 verifiable work related references
Rocky Mountain Assisted Living offers guaranteed hours and a set schedule with unique opportunities for advancement for employees proven to be dedicated and passionate about senior care. Rocky Mountain Assisted Living provides paid training, annual raises, paid time off and paid QMAP training.
If you feel you are a good fit, Rocky Mountain Assisted Living would love to hear from you. Rocky Mountain Assisted Living has worked to make the application process as stress-free as possible. Here's what to do:
- Step 1: Fill in the application online
- Step 2: Have a phone interview with a Rocky Mountain Assisted Living hiring manager.
- Step 3: Come to the office for paid training and orientation.
- Step 4: Choose your location and shift time and start work!
Finding a fulfilling career as an senior care provider to deserving seniors really is that simple. Take that next step, and become part of the Rocky Mountain Assisted Living team today!
If you have questions about the application process, call us at 303-996-6886.