Rocky Mountain Services Available for Additional Cost
In order to cater fully to our residents, Rocky Mountain assisted living provides a variety of services for those who want them but don’t include them in our packages to save the money of those who do not need or wish to participate. These are some of the extra services offered at Rocky Mountain Assisted Living:
- Hair care. Though your loved one may have an offsite hairdresser that they prefer, we offer hair care services if they do not. These services are performed in our luxury spa and allow our seniors to feel confident about their appearance.
- Incontinence supplies. We know that incontinence is a natural part of getting older. To prevent your loved one from taking extra trips for supplies, we can provide them discreetly right to their unit.
- Cognitive therapy. Some residents of senior living benefit from cognitive therapy. This is a type of psychotherapy that helps manage stress, anxiety, and depression. Because these issues are common in older populations, Rocky Mountain Assisted Living provides residents with the tools to combat any emotional state they’re experiencing.
These, and many more medical services, are available for an additional cost. In some cases, your loved one’s insurance provider may cover one or more of these services.
Amenities Available at Rocky Mountain Assisted Living
Though we provide world-class assisted living care in Thornton, Colorado, our facilities are decked out with incredible amenities to help your loved one relax and enjoy themselves. These amenities include:
- Cable TV. Your senior never has to worry about TV contracts or bills again. Our cable TV services are included in rent, so your loved one will never overpay for a satellite package that they don’t use.
- Walk-in jacuzzi tubs. Our seniors can relax and wind down in our spa-level jacuzzi tubs. Modified to fit accessibility needs, these tubs provide incredible luxury and relaxation with a decreased risk of injury.
- Wi-Fi. Whether your senior is tech-savvy or not, their home is fully equipped with Wi-Fi. Ideal for setting up Facebook and Netflix, our Wi-Fi service provides entertainment and connection to our seniors.
- Month-to-month contracts. We know that changes happen. We provide month-to-month contracts to give your senior and your family flexibility when it comes to living situations.
When Is It Time for Assisted Living?
Determining when it is time to move your loved one into assisted living is an emotional issue. There will likely never be a time when your senior approaches you and asks for help, so it’s often the responsibility of family members to determine when to make the switch. Remember, assisted living does not have to be intense or constant; many seniors don’t need constant help, but the security and support they receive from assisted living gives them the confidence boost to continue living their lives happily.
Eliminating anxiety for your family and your senior loved one is a huge draw of assisted living. In some cases, there are more intense memory or mobility issues, or even an accident that pushes family members to explore assisted living. Unfortunately, there is no one definite sign that it’s time to make the switch, but here are a few reasons we see families begin to explore Rocky Mountain Assisted Living.
- A fall or injury has impaired your loved one’s mobility or left them scared of being alone.
- They have memory loss due to Alzheimer’s or dementia that interferes with their daily function.
- The death of a spouse or close friend has left them isolated and lonely.
- They are downsizing.
- Basic chores have become exhausting to them, or they’ve stopped taking care of themselves.
Though it may be challenging, remember that assisted living often improves seniors’ quality of life and may boost their mood and overall ability to function.
See Thornton, Co at Rocky Mountain Assisted Living for Yourself
Deciding about memory care for your elderly loved one is understandably challenging. Watching your loved one’s memory deteriorate is painful, and it often feels like an uphill battle. Fortunately, we have world-class memory services that can help your loved one cope with conditions such as Alzheimer’s and dementia. Like all of our services, our memory care is tailored to meet your loved one’s specific needs. We give personalized care to ensure the best possible outcome for your senior and help their battle with these diseases seem a little more tolerable.
Though we have top-of-the-line care, many families feel anxious about leaving their memory-impaired seniors without close family or friends. We understand that it is nerve-wracking to walk your loved one through this process and introduce them to new places, and we know that it can put a lot of strain on families and relationships. It’s natural to want to see where your loved one will be living and what they will be doing on a daily basis before committing to a memory care facility’s service. We encourage anyone who is interested in the memory care services offered by Rocky Mountain Assisted Living to schedule a tour of our grounds so they can see our facilities and resources for themselves. Exploring the facilities helps many families feel more at ease, leaving their loved ones in our care. We believe that when you understand how we operate and see our beautiful facilities, a significant amount of stress will be eliminated from the process. We consider our residents to be family members and treat their loved ones like family too.
The Best Care in Thornton
For assisted living in Thornton, Colorado, look no further than Rocky Mountain Assisted Living. Our Thornton location provides exceptional care and tailored experiences for all of our residents. We are passionate about a holistic approach to health and happiness, and we do everything in our power to support your loved ones as they navigate senior life. With our support, your loved one can maintain their desire for an independent home setting, while gaining the support and security of a caring team available to meet their needs 24/7. Our services take the pressure and stress off of families and allow you to truly enjoy time with your loved ones. Caring for an aging loved one is stressful, so we provide top-notch care, so you don’t have to worry. We have limited availability. So, call now to ensure your loved one gets the help they need, and you get the peace of mind you deserve.